THE 5 HABITS
of Highly Effective Data Collections
Best Practices for Dramatically Improving Your Data Collections Today
Law departments realize they must change their habits regarding how they approach the front end of the e-discovery process. There is great opportunity for them to improve the entire process and reduce costs by taking a serious look at each step from information governance, to identifying custodians, to placing legal holds, to collecting the data.
This resource outlines best practices in effective data collections such as:
- Focusing on targeted collections right from the start, rather than “Collecting Everything”
- Collecting evidence soundly to be able to prove that your Collection protected the metadata
- Sharing the collections responsibility between Legal and IT through building capabilities and processes to eliminate friction
- Working smarter by adopting efficient ways to collect from remote locations, thus avoiding business disruption, unnecessary travel and expensive consultants
- Accepting that new technologies are becoming part of the business, rather than trying to ban them, adapt your collection strategies
Embrace modern cloud technologies and get a competitive advantage! Submit the form above to learn how.